WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AT OUR WEBSITE AND HOW IS IT USED?
1. Information Collected Directly from You and Others through this Site
We collect personal information directly from you to do all the things typically associated with electronic and mobile commerce websites. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, and sizing information.
This information is collected at various places: for instance, when you check out with your online order; subscribe to mailers, email offers, and mobile messaging offers; participate in surveys, contests, or sweepstakes; or interact with special-event or program offers.
We collect information about you. And, when you provide it, we collect information about those you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient’s contact information to process your gift orders. We use this information to do things like:
- Process your online orders.
- Provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on an order.
- Include you in surveys and contests.
- Enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our Web environment, or by viewing our content within their Web environment.
- Market our products and services (for instance, by adding you to our email or mailing list when you make an online purchase).
2. Social Networking or Other User-Generated-Content Sites, and Other Websites
3. Law Enforcement and Emergency Response
We may disclose specific information about our Web-site visitors if we have a good-faith belief that it’s necessary or authorized under the law to protect our customers, the public, or our business. If Tech You Out LLC is served with a warrant, subpoena or any other order or request from a government body, Tech You Out LLC agrees to contact you with a copy of the warrant, subpoena or order as long as it is not in violation of the law.
4. Sale or Merger
In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are transferred as part of the transaction.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE OVER HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED?
If at any time you’d like to stop future delivery of our email offers, simply follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message. This will stop future email offers from us, but won’t stop operational or transactional messages such as email confirmations of your online orders, or customer service communications.
HOW DO WE ADDRESS CHILDREN’S PRIVACY?
We follow Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) guidelines and do not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION ON OUR SITE?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
WHOM MAY YOU CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?